Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Language Purism

This blog will not be about language purism at all. Want to know why? Because I don't know anything about language purism. But, I have a paper due at 7:45 in the morning that is supposed to be about language purism. Actually, it's just a rough draft. Why do I have to write a rough draft? I passed English 110. I already proved that I am capable of writing a paper. Why do I have to turn in a test paper first? I don't know.
I am so over school. Can I just say that? I don't think it's fun. I don't think it's a good experience. I'm done. Emotionally, philosophically, physically, and in every other way, but technically. I am totally spent. I don't think I could learn anything else if I tried. And the truth is, I don't think I'm going to try. I think I may be ready to commit educational suicide. If you know what that means, then my guess is you are in the same boat as me. The rest of you who are saying, "oh my God, what is she talking about? Should we be concerned? Should we call her parents? Is there a doctor in the house?" Do not call a doctor, and for God's sake, do not call my mom. Someday you will be in the same boat. Trust me.
One last thing, does anyone know where I could buy a paper? Seriously, I've lost all moral fiber when it comes to my education. Fortunately, I'm broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment