Sunday, March 12, 2006

Doctor, I think she has an acute case of senioritis.

I have never in my life not wanted to be somewhere so bad. I hate Cleveland. I hate Lee. I hate going to class. I hate going to Walmart. I hate Bradly Square Mall. I hate not having a real job. I hate homework. I hate writing papers. I hate spring break.
All week, I have been attempting to "catch up." I have a ton of homework. I did get a considerable amount done, but not all of it. And, then Emily told me that our linguistics rough draft is due on Thursday. Holy suck. I actually find linguistics terribly interesting and, in another life, might consider pursuing it on the graduate level. But, to write a paper about something I don't really know anything about yet, is not an appealing proposition. I have so much reading to do, so much writing to do. I also live in constant fear that I might fail spanish.
I am so bored. I am bored, bored, bored. I am bored with school. I don't want to read one more anthropologist who died before my mom was born. I don't want to write one more paper. I don't want to conjugate one more verb. I am done. But, if I am not doing homework, I have nothing else to do. I am broke. And even if I wasn't broke, there isn't anything to do here. Especially this week, since everyone was gone. I don't even have cable.
On top of all that, I'm having this peculiar problem. I can't sleep. I'll be so tired, but then when I go to bed, I can't sleep. It's annoying. I think I'm done complaining. But, I do think I have the worst case of senioritis ever. I may actually be diagnosable. And that's my semi-professional opinion.
I'm spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment