Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Confessions

I thought that because I have now graduated from college and have entered the real world and adult life that maybe there are a few confessions to make before I start this new chapter.
1. I love American Idol. No, excuse me, I really really love American Idol. Sometimes Tuesdays are the highlight of my week, especially lately. I vote and vote and vote. No, I am not giving this up.
2. Sometimes I stay in my pajamas all day. I want to. I don't see any reason why I shouldn't. It's not like I would go to work in my pajamas and I hardly ever leave the house in them, so every once in a while I just stay in them for a very long time.
3. I daydream a lot. It exercises my creative mind.
4. I really did wonder if Ross and Rachel were going to get together in the end.
5. I hate when people make suggestions about what I should do. I know they are trying to be helpful by offering their knowledge in a particular area, but I really just want to punch them in the face. Look, I'll find my own path, thanks. And, if I do need your help, then I'll ask.
6. Boys make me nervous. Always have, always will. I'm not sure why. And, honestly, I have a bachelors degree in psychology, so if I did want to know, I would figure it out on my own.
7. And, lastly, I love television. I know a lot of you already know this about me, but I want to say it for everyone to hear. I love tv. I watch it a lot. And I don't think I am any less smart for it. And if I was, then dang, I could have been the next Einstein.
I invite your own confessions, but you probably shouldn't tell me. I don't really care. I hardly ever listen to people when they talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment